Finally! Another character finished.
Right, well this is gandpa Kaleiah aka Eclipse's grandfather who is almost as badass as his wife. Almost.
I'm actually really happy with his colors and his design. He's a sexy grandpa.
[ Half-god ]
Name: Cristo Kaleiah
Alias: Cris, Grandmaster
Nationality: Iveni, Lavania
Personal History: As as child Cristo was always training with his brother to be a great fighter and earned a place in the Kosma Aspida. As a teenager he encountered Olena and was smitten as soon as she bested him in battle and he was unable to stop himself from pursuing her. As a young adult he took his father's place as grandmaster and raised his young family until it became the large clan it is today. He is finally feeling his age and rarely does more than train, recruit, and drink his wine.
Occupation: Kosma Aspida Grandmaster
Language(s): All known (Omnilingual)
Sexual Preference: Straight
Age: 68; Appears 40
Birthdate: September 13
Aura Color: Bright blue
Eyes: Bright blue
Hair: Dark red-orange, long, wavy, worn in a ponytail.
Skintone: Dark tan
Distinguishing Features: His body is littered with scars from old injuries.
Personality: Stubborn, disinterested, disciplined, wise, and very rigid when it comes to his expectations of people.
Partner: Olena Kaleiah (wife)
- Parents: Damon Kaleiah (father) and Kumari (mother)
- Siblings: Jason Kaleiah (brother)
- Children: Innessa Kaleiah (daughter), Bacchus Kaleiah (son) and Corene Artino (daughter).
- Grandchildren: Damious Kaleiah (grandson), Eclipse Kaleiah (granddaughter), Asteria Kaleiah (granddaughter), Hector Kaleiah (grandson), Romulus Kaleiah (grandson), Alexia Artino (granddaughter), Cyril Artino (grandson), Natalia Kaleiah (granddaughter).
- Great-grandchildren: Dorian Kaleiah (great-grandson), Catori (great-grandson), Ravi (great-grandson), Destan Hakim (great-grandson), Ilianya Hakim (great-granddaughter).
- Aunts/Uncles: Ismene Kaleiah (aunt) and Isadore Kaleiah (aunt)
- Grandparents: Dusan (grandfather) and Cora (grandmother)
- In-laws: Phillip Anania (father-in-law), Maera Anania (mother-in-law), Alessa Anania (sister-in-law), Alexander Anania (brother-in-law), Saar (son-in-law), Esme Kaleiah (daughter-in-law), Phobius Artino (son-in-law)
Friends: Namtar, Jeevan, Ruhan, Pyrali, Asha.
Special Items: He has a great armory of weapons, suits of armor, and other war artifacts from ancient Greece.
Weapons: Xiphos (Greek short sword) and Shield.
- Proficient in various weapons and forms of combat.
- Godly strength, agility, senses, endurance, reflexes, and regeneration.
- Water manipulation and empowerment (gains power by his connection to the sea).
- Great leadership
- Healing magic
- Earth magic
- Unsocial (despite his affection for his family and clan he doesn't like people and rarely trusts outsiders).
- Family (his immediate priority no matter the circumstances).
Interests: Drinking, training, wine making, fishing, sailing.
Likes: Honest people, feta, hummus and pita, pork and spinach wraps, fried squid, ouzo, wine.
Dislikes: Weak liquors and wine, sweets, bland food, imitation foods, caramel, beer.
Quotes: "You think I would be more of a match if I was sober? You are a fool then."
Affiliations: Pantheon of Danali, Order of Brios, Kosma Aspida, Kidemonas Academy.
Allies: Kryia apo Moria, Zoi, Elder Gods, Pantheon of Danali, Guardians of Danali.
Enemies: Danalian Rebels
Looks great, I like his clothes love that necklace.
Thankies, his clothes were such fun to design and I love his necklace too. <3
I like his clothes very mucho!
He looks really good~!