Edit//This is another character I've been waiting to work on again, I finally got her sleeves right and decided to embellish her kimono a bit due to her status. Nothing too complex because I suck at coming up with patterns. ;w; Also fixed Koko.
Lady Momoko is a nine-tailed kitsune daiyokai similar to how Sesshōmaru is an inu daiyokai. I'm not even sure she will be an exclusive fan character because I love her too much.
She married another nine-tailed kitsune daiyokai who is the lord of the Southern lands and has a young son and an slightly older adoptive human daughter.
Normally I don't include too many items but her shamisen is more important to her than anything and she uses it to weave musical spells in and out of battle.
Now that I look at her here she could easily be confused for a Nintales gijinka. XD
[ Kitsune daiyokai ]Name:
Lady Momoko, Momo, Lady of the South, Lady of the BlossomsAlignment:
Momoko is the daughter of a high ranking demon who was groomed since childhood to be the wife of the Lord of the South. Despite the circumstances of her marriage she and her husband have made their domain flourish.Occupation:
Lady of the Southern LandsLanguage(s):
May 23Aura Color:
Salmon pink, extremely long, semi-wavy, worn with bangs pulled away from her face and into a bun with a tail in the back of her hair, with two long pieces of hair in the sides of her face, and the rest worn loose.Skintone:
Very lightDistinguishing Features:
Dark coral pink markings/make up on her face, pinkish-white fox tails and ears with coral pink markings.Weight:
Average in height and petite in weight with a small bust and larger hips.Personality:
Unnerving, kind, manipulative, very compassionate, motherly and deceptively wise. Partner:
Jupnei (husband); Shinjiro (lover)Family:
Hotaru (son), Hanako (adopted daughter)Friends:
Akrai, Li Ming, SiraPets:
Koko, the light gold male kitsune yokai.Special Items:
- Hoshi no tama (Star ball necklace)
- Ornate shamisen
- Various peach leaves and flowers.Weapons:
- Fangs and claws
- Blossom shurikenStrengths:
- Enhanced Strength, agility, senses, endurance, flexibility, reflexes, and regeneration.
- Powerful magic (Fox fire manipulation, healing, musical spell casting, dream manipulation, curse inducement, illusion creation, plant manipulation, invisibility, intangibility, possession, life-force absorption).
- Shape shifting
- Proficient in the use of projectile weapons.Weaknesses:
- Losing her hoshi no tama (losing it for long periods of time would leave her extremely vulnerable and in her weakened kitsune form and unable to use her vast magical abilities).
- Dogs and dog demons (set her nerves on edge and often see through her illusions and tricks).
- Reflection/shadows (often reveal her true form when she forgets to enchant them).
- Using her magical abilities too frequently leaves her quite weak and vulnerable.Interests:
Nature, gardening, music, reading, collecting peach blossom themed objects.Likes:
Peaches, flowers, her children, playing her shamisen, singing, subtly manipulating her husband's actions.Dislikes:
Cruel people, politics, threats to her children, disrespectful people.Affiliations: