Edit//Not much of a change for Asyu just a little sheet change, hair fix, and added some dates. XD
Ok so this is the first of my four Assassin's Creed characters. This is Asyu she would have been around during the original AC game's timeline. She is the product of a Turkish assassin father who nearly died during a mission when he was found and taken care of by a kind Hungarian woman. (Yeah, I know my Hetalia otp is showing! >3> weh...)
She isn't really an assassin but her father taught her how to defend herself and is quick with that dagger. She is a natural born healer and spends most of her time taking care of any wounded assassins and novice assassins in the area.
[ Human ]
Name: Asyu Turan (Balos after marriage)
Nationality: Piri, Hungary (small town near the border of Austria)
Personal History: Asyu was born to a Turkish assassin and his Hungarian wife and spent most of her life looking after wounded assassins. As a teenager Asyu was raised to be a healer alongside her mother and discovered her natural talent for it while her younger brother was trained as an assassin. Asyu spent her adulthood making a safe haven for wounded assassins and civilians alike that is how she met the former Templar Gustav and her husband Vidor.
Language(s): Latin, Arabic, Turkish, Hungarian, German.
Sexual Preference: Straight
Birthdate: March 15, 1172
Aura Color: Blue
Hair: Long, curly, waist length, dark auburn, worn pulled back in a half braid.
Skintone: Deep tan
Distinguishing Features: N/A
Figure: Average in height and weight with an average sized bust and larger hips.
Personality: Compassionate, wise, maternal, loyal, brave, and friendly.
Partner: Vidor Balos (husband)
- Grandparents: Lorand Galik (grandfather) and Roza (grandmother)
- Parents: Aslan Turan (father) and Ilona Turan (mother)
- Siblings: Ismet Turan (brother)
- Children: Rozalia Balos (daughter)
- Relatives: Elysia Floriane (ancestor), Marcello Cassius (ancestor), Katalin Galli (descendant), Anastacia Santiago (descendant), Naiara Santiago (descendant), Frida Halasz (descendant), Annalise Halasz (descendant), Esteban Halasz (descendant).
Friends: Gustav Halvorson, Thyrie Sviendotter
Special Items: N/A
- Great agility and stamina; quite good at freerunning.
- Proficient in the use of a dagger.
- Magnetic personality (makes friends easily and people feel at ease around her).
- Knowledgeable in the use of herbs and healing methods.
- Physically weak and easily beaten in combat.
- Untrained in regular combat (without her dagger she is defenseless).
- A bit gullible and frequently look for the good in people even if there is none and it comes back to bite her in the end.
Interests: Baking, chatting with the assassins, reading, and gardening.
Likes: Flowers, animals, foreign artifacts, exotic foods and spices, bazaars.
Dislikes: Templars, hunters, broken pottery, torn fabric.
Quote: "Not everyone is who they appear to be, you must look deeper."
Allies: Assassin's Order
Oh awesome an AC character?! : DDD
Oh amazing detail on the wrap around her waist, she looks great ^^.