It's that time of year again! Time for Bri to do some character trades for the holiday season! Albeit it is opening a bit later than usual but I'll be holding it open for longer because of that! XD
So here's the deal:
You draw my character and I draw one of yours in exchange. Simple enough right?
All of my trades will be pixeled but that doesn't mean that you are limited to pixels. :3
- IF YOU PARTICIPATED IN A PREVIOUS EXCHANGE BUT DID NOT COMPLETE THE TRADE YOU ARE INELIGIBLE FOR THIS EXCHANGE. If you have issues with this you can note me about it.
- Don't take on more than you can handle. I know that I might have to set a cut off because I don't want to stress myself out with too many dolls to make.
- Please take pride in your work. Think about it this way you wouldn't want to receive a gift without too much effort put into it so why would you give one away.
- All media types are accepted just understand that mine will all be in pixel.
- Small to medium sized dolls/drawings are great exchanges. Anything bigger is wonderful but not necessary.
- Have fun!
My Characters to choose from:
And if none of those appeal to your tastes you could read through my character list and I will find you a ref/give you a description of them or just browse through either these folders or through my group.
Just comment here if you are interested and either pick out a character of yours for me to doll or give me a few choices, whatever works for you. ;3
Also, if you are interested in taking on more than one of my characters for a couple or group trade that this is more than welcome! Just let me know so I can return the favor!
Slots: (Amount with vary depending on demand so if you don't get one now just be patient.)
=Ashuri Tamami or Anastacia for Blueberry
=Metroid-Tamer ? and ? for Zierah and a nercomancer OC
~hellcat-siya ? for ?
=ChizuruKitten Aviva for Rune
*StargazerSammie Inaya for Katherine
*Duck-Duck-Goosie Annalise and Octavian for Alec and Thyrie
~Ideya-Freak Jint or Cream Sorbet for Epsil
Probably sometime in January...not sure about the exact date yet. >3>
Thanks for reading! I can't wait to start trading.